Java Script/UI Developer
- Good commercial experience in frontend development for web-applications.
- Understanding of J2EE backend principles and processes.
- Work experience with JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Good organizational skills.
- Level of spoken/writing English Intermediate/B1+.
- Develop code.
- Fix bugs which you’ve done.
- Fix bugs of your colleagues.
- Refactor your code.
- Refactor colleagues‘ code.
- Fix bugs again.
- Deliver needed functionality at planned time.
- Enough work for all team players.
- You can make your work interesting, we promote that.
- Cutting-edge technologies are welcome in our team.
- We will try to motivate you as much as we can if you need that.
- We know, that developers love hardware, we will try to make you happy with your working place.
- Friendly-professional atmosphere in a team, we like to work together.
- There is no 9−18 schedule, unless it is adequate.
- You can enjoy your vacation in the same way and amount as most of your friends.
- when you are sick, we are sad with that and of course compensate it as working time.
- Project: the migration of mainframe world to java world.
- Aim: migration of current in-house system of data processing to new technologies.
- Customer: representatives of German financial branch.